<<

Gupsilortu3232

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:04 am

Where to buy rare rose varieties?

Where to buy rare rose varieties?Hi forum members, I need to buy rare rose varieties for my garden. Maybe someone has experience in ordering rare varieties of flowers? I would be grateful for any information about stores or specialized services where they can be purchased. Thank you!
<<

stoianracing

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:06 am

Re: Where to buy rare rose varieties?

Hi, I would like to share my experience of ordering flowers from MyGlobalFlowers https://myglobalflowers.com/usa/washington. I have repeatedly turned to this store for beautiful bouquets, and I have always been satisfied with my choice. The flowers are always fresh, bright and fragrant, and most importantly - at a very good price! I especially like that they have a wide selection of bouquets for every taste and occasion. I confidently recommend MyGlobalFlowers to everyone who appreciates quality and good prices!
<<

Gupsilortu3232

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:07 am

Re: Where to buy rare rose varieties?

Thank you so much to everyone on this forum for recommending MyGlobalFlowers! I ordered a bouquet from them for my friend for her birthday and she was delighted. The quality of the flowers exceeded my expectations, the bouquet was designed with finesse, and the delivery was fast and accurate. Thanks to you, I have found the perfect place to order flowers for any holiday or occasion!

Return to General Chat