Blue-ray player

<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Dude...just cause its discontinued doesnt mean it doesnt get updates for it anymore. I can still update mine

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/detai ... e=BD-P1500

Don't be ignorant, PS3 isn't the end all of be all for electronics.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:48 pm

Yeah most players can be updated either through the internet or flash drive and I guess some use a disc like staxx's.
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:56 pm

AdventWolf wrote:Yeah most players can be updated either through the internet or flash drive and I guess some use a disc like staxx's.

Thats is true. But a lot of them don't keep updating them. Like look at the original blu ray players they don't update those anymore. They eventually just stop.
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:00 pm

.Yunoko wrote:Thats is true. But a lot of them don't keep updating them. Like look at the original blu ray players they don't update those anymore. They eventually just stop.

If that statement were anywhere near true, don't you think there would have been an uprising of unsatisfied customers storming the manufacturers by now? HDDVD would have came out on top of Blu-Ray as well if this were the case.

They still update...just not as much as ps3 does im assuming because theres less problems to fix (you know how sony does with its updates every other week)
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
Previous

Return to General Chat