Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Global Warming

Do you think global warming is a natural process of the earth?

Yes
48%
No
52%

Total votes : 29
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:40 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2 ... ge-weather

This article states that 2008 is the coolest year of the decade. It also includes a graph that shows 1997 as the hottest year on record. 1997 was 11 years ago!
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:45 pm

que13x wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2008/dec/05/climate-change-weather

This article states that 2008 is the coolest year of the decade. It also includes a graph that shows 1997 as the hottest year on record. 1997 was 11 years ago!
im not surprised
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:02 pm

farquezy wrote:atually the pollution is all the fault of the worlds government

these f*ckers spend time passing sh*t like the Patriot Act instead of passing Acts that will stop the use of Oil and Coal and instead the use of Ethonal...
they are making billions of oil, they dont care about the people, all they care about is themselves and their families

If the government wants, it can easily fix these problems, but they rather spend their time distracting people with terrorist and stupid sh!t like that so that people dont notice the slow things that are killing use without us knowing.

Its called Judgment day, or doomsday, i forgot which ever one it is when the government kills all the people and leaves very fews, it coming, i promise :)
its called judgement day my friend doomsday or"armagedon" is when hell suposebly freezes over and kills us all and judgement day is going to happen
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:01 pm

toxy2751 wrote:
its called judgement day my friend doomsday or"armagedon" is when hell suposebly freezes over and kills us all and judgement day is going to happen[/quote]

There will be no great judgment.

This is a mortal concept that started in Egypt with their beliefs in the afterlife.
No one believes in Osiris but yet millions pledge allegiance to Amen Ra the sun god of Egypt without knowing or giving it a second thought. The lake of fire mentioned in the book of Revelation, baptism and even circumcision all originate in Egyptian or Coptic beliefs. The Old TestAment is full of references to Egypt. Abraham the father of the Jews spent years in Egypt. Jacob's stairway to heaven is a description of a step pyramid. Need I mention Moses...

Sorry, I am getting away from my point...

Many people anticipate this Armageddon but if it happens it will be a man made event not a natural or "divine" one.

Mankind is at the point where anything can be made to happen. China made it rain during the Olympics to clean up their air by seeding clouds. Many experiments are being done all over the earth in the interest of climate change. Methods exist to trigger earthquakes or set off volcanoes at will. The atmosphere can be ionized enough to the point to cause an electrical storm.

Think about it, when you plan a party and write down the schedule of events before hand no one calls it prophecy even though things are made to happen in the order in which they were written.

Many consider the bible a blueprint. Truer words have never been spoken.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 51 times

Post Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:28 pm

Ever hear of chem-trails?
People believe the government uses them to brainwash us and possibly start hurricanes.
It actually is backed by a lot of proof and the evidence is everywhere.
I'm not too sure if I believe it, but I know the government could if they wanted to.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:59 pm

I HAVE heard of chemtrails. I doubt that they are being used to poison or brainwash people because the toxins would dilute and spread too quickly in the atmosphere. Adding things to the drinking water would be more effective if you want to target people in this manner. Hurricanes require lots of energy in the form of heat so I doubt chemtrails are responsible for this too.

HOWEVER

Chemtrails more than likely, are compounds that reflect the suns energy back into space. This would reduce the light touching the surface of the earth and in turn prevent the planet from getting as warm as quickly.

It could be another attempt at preventing "Global Warming", which ended in the mid nineties. Check the data yourself.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:30 pm

chemtrail is 80% carcinogen, and when it rains, guess what! ITS RAINING CARCINOGENS!!
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:42 pm

Chemtrails may be made up of carcinogens but they are deposited way up in the stratosphere, above most rain clouds where they remain suspended. Some of the chemicals may eventually mix with clouds and return to the earth in the form of rainbut only some. In other words small quantities. The amount of exposure would be reduced even more in times of drought which most places in America claim to be in.

Show of hands,

How many of us drink rain water? How many of us take showers outside in the rain?

See, chemtrails would not be a very effective way of spreading carcinogens to the population.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:23 pm

No, chem-trails are argued to be a big mixture of chemicals.
It would be easier to dump the stuff overhead, in the air, to be wide-spread so that they get into our drinking water unnoticed easier, right?
That's why there's a big presence of medicine found in America's water.
Think about it, it makes a lot of sense.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:43 pm

What you describe may be a secondary effect. Like I stated the planes release these chemicals in the stratosphere much higher than rain clouds form.

If you wanted to contaminate water supplies that would be easier to do on land without using jumbo jets. You could even pour the stuff down the drain and eventually it would reach water treatment centers.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:44 am

que13x wrote:If you wanted to contaminate water supplies that would be easier to do on land without using jumbo jets. You could even pour the stuff down the drain and eventually it would reach water treatment centers.

But which would be less detectable?

Also, if the chemicals were spread up higher than rain clouds in the stratosphere, then the chemicals would spread out over a larger amount of area than closer to the ground.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:06 am

crait wrote:But which would be less detectable?

If the aerial spray would be less detectable then how effective could it be?

crait wrote:Also, if the chemicals were spread up higher than rain clouds in the stratosphere, then the chemicals would spread out over a larger amount of area than closer to the ground.

True. The chemicals would stay suspended in the atmosphere for the most part. That is why I think the chemicals are used to reflect the suns light back into space instead of spreading cancer. You would need large concentrations of these chemicals on the ground to cause harm to people. A dusting isn't going to cut it.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Well i think this is wrong.
We know a executive order exists that allows chemical experiments on american citizens, it was big news and while ago.
Many people has recorded the devastating affects of chemtrails, have you noticed the rise in asthma, paranio, upper respiratory illness, bronchitis, flue like sickness and all these crazy disease that were not so common 50 years ago.

THE GOVERNMENT STILL REFUSES TO STATE WHY THEY USE IT, SAYING ITS CLASSIFIED, i mean thats enough to tell any idiot that there is something wrong here.
and i got youtubez on my side baitch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psdg3OAw ... annel_page
more informational videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8NmzfjIkI0
BIGGEST PROOF in my opinion :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI

Do not challenge me or i pawn you with youtube video!
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:59 pm

I would never dare doubt the authenticity of Youtube.

Hail the mighty Youtube! Youtube, giver of wisdom, denier of ignorance!

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:01 pm

que13x wrote:I would never dare doubt the authenticity of Youtube.

Hail the mighty Youtube! Youtube, giver of wisdom, denier of ignorance!

I'm so glad that we sensed farQ was a YouTubeBrewer so many months ago... lol.

But there was a good point made in the first video. It's a little bit techno-ish with a beat
and all but there's a good underlying point made. The video claims that colony collapse
disorder, CCD, is caused from the Aerosol Contrails. I took Entomology and Advanced
Entomology in high school and I came to the conclusion that, from my research, the most
possible cause for CCD that I could find was Genetically Modified plants, such as rapeseed,
which bees pollinate. There's a ton of them. Most US crops are now genetically modified.

I'd be interested to see which research, if any, can link CCD to the "chemtrails". Find that
research farQ, and I'll believe the next thing you link to from YouTube without even
looking at it! :D

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat