Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Global Warming

Do you think global warming is a natural process of the earth?

Yes
48%
No
52%

Total votes : 29
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:00 pm

well you guys didnt watch the report on chemtrails just because its on youtube, so here you go the same f$%king thing but in written form!!!!!
http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?s=7339345

Results of researches
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/report.shtml

and here is a report by NBC, NOT YOUTUBE BIATCH!!!
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/nbc-n ... IDURVNWS11

but who knows what it really is
<<

light_alistor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:29 pm

geneticsically altering plants is a bigger deal
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:09 pm

farquezy wrote:well you guys didnt watch the report on chemtrails just because its on youtube, so here you go the same f$%king thing but in written form!!!!!

As I stated before, Anyone with a webcam can make a video stating anything on Youtube.

You always have to consider the source.

This one is funny and the really odd thing is that it even made headlines!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=889xxhGp ... re=related

This guy just happened to have his camera on a tripod at the right time? Whatever.

OK lets not run wild with alien conspiracies now this is the "Global Warming" thread so let's keep it on topic.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:09 pm

light_alistor wrote:geneticsically altering plants is a bigger deal
i agree
MONSANTO MUST GO DOWN!!!
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:27 pm

Some "Inconvenient" facts... (From the Obama threa

Squash-n-Stretch wrote:Also, shouldn't carbon be taxed? Its damaging to the planet.

Allow me to reveal something you may not have considered....

Every living thing on the planet releases carbon dioxide except for plants and many forms of bacteria which actually require it to survive. To put it in other terms, every living thing that uses sunlight to make food, be it in the ocean or on land, requires carbon dioxide to live and in turn releases air for US to breathe so we can live. If people realized this then the "official" explanation for global warming would crumble apart. This is one of global warming's best kept secrets, but don't take it from me, research it for yourself.

So if plants and bacteria need carbon dioxide to live and we need plants and bacteria, how can carbon dioxide be damaging to the planet? If more people realized this on their own they would laugh Al Gore out of popularity and demand he return his Nobel Prize. Al Gore doesn't even practice what he preaches!
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,257958,00.html http://www.tennesseepolicy.org/main/art ... cle_id=367
http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_102512.asp http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?secti ... id=5072659
"The Gore mansion uses more than twice the electricity in a single month as the average American family uses in a year."
"Gore’s heated pool house alone uses more than $500 in electricity every month."

Wake up and stop perpetuating the lies people!

Right now power plant emissions are being taxed in Colorado. It is sort of preliminary, to see how the public takes it and surprisingly they are taking it well. Power suppliers don't seem to mind the extra revenue either so it won't be long before this gets adopted nation wide.

Carbon dioxide is not the danger.

Here lies the danger, Once this tax is adopted nationally it will likely NEVER go away like so many other taxes. It is only a matter of time before YOU and I and EVERYONE YOU KNOW will be considered a source of this "toxic" carbon dioxide and be taxed as individuals accordingly. Al Gore has already suggested this: http://www.taxfoundation.org/blog/show/1849.html (Since Gore isn't on a payroll he wouldn't have to pay this tax) Is this tax really necessary? What do you think will be done with the collected revenues? In the end who benefits? One can only guess
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

Skelator03

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 19 times

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:22 pm

anyone that has taken a college Geology course knows this is a natural process
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:42 pm

ImageImage
<<

Squash-n-Stretch

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Skelator03 wrote:anyone that has taken a college Geology course knows this is a natural process

Of course it is a natural process, it happens before every Ice Age. However, it is 600% worse this time because we are around. I'm not saying that we have to stop this to save the human race, f**k the human race. We have raped this planet for centuries. I'm just saying we shouldn't be worsening the damage we have already done to it.
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 51 times

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Squash-n-Stretch wrote:
Skelator03 wrote:anyone that has taken a college Geology course knows this is a natural process

Of course it is a natural process, it happens before every Ice Age. However, it is 600% worse this time because we are around. I'm not saying that we have to stop this to save the human race, f**k the human race. We have raped this planet for centuries. I'm just saying we shouldn't be worsening the damage we have already done to it.

He's talking about global temperature fluctuation.
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 pm

D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Global warming is a scam. http://www.kusi.com/weather/colemanscor ... 74742.html

That's what the Smart Car car company wants you to think.
See, the Smart Car gets good gas millage, but they're f-ing gay.
If they can get people to think global warming is real, more people will start buying them.
Oh, and the same people who make them make special parts for Hybrid cars.
Those sons of B-WORDS!!!!!!
They're lying to America to get America to turn on the good, honest, hard-working oil companies.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Squash-n-Stretch wrote:Of course it is a natural process, it happens before every Ice Age. However, it is 600% worse this time because we are around. I'm not saying that we have to stop this to save the human race, f**k the human race. We have raped this planet for centuries. I'm just saying we shouldn't be worsening the damage we have already done to it.

I don't get it any more. Global warming is a natural process but I should pay taxes to the government to avoid it?

OH and global warming is a natural process signals the beginning of an ice age?

This time it will be 600% worse than last time?

Where are you getting this from? From what I know about an ice age it would be bad news for all of us regardless oh and that they last hundreds or thousands of years. If an Ice age is eminent then so be it. There is little that can be done to avoid it.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:17 pm

que13x wrote:There is little that can be done to avoid it.

Especially paying taxes.
<<

Squash-n-Stretch

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:29 pm

que13x wrote:
OH and global warming is a natural process signals the beginning of an ice age?

Where are you getting this from?

Uhh...from the wonderful world of fact? Before every ice age in the past, there was a period of quite significant global warming.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:15 pm

OK Squash-n-Stretch, "from the world of fact" is no proof at all.

You could be making it up or someone lied to you at least share with us where you learned this the way I shared with you where I learned about Al Gore's plan to tax everyone for breathing.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

Squash-n-Stretch

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:35 am

Google is your friend.
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat