Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Ever wanted to see someone attempt a Real life matrix?

<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:05 am

Ever wanted to see someone attempt a Real life matrix?

This guy is absolutely AMAZING! Yes, they're a lot of break dancers out there, but I've never seen someone try to do it to the matrix song, and do the matrix and stuff.

-Formerly DCM
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:38 am

Re: Ever wanted to see someone attempt a Real life matrix?

Gee thanks dcm, because of you I spent quite a while watching all of that guys performances lol. That was really cool though, but imo it did sorta get old once I saw him doing the same moves. The fire thing was cool though that he did for the finale.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:19 am

Re: Ever wanted to see someone attempt a Real life matrix?

ace wrote:Gee thanks dcm, because of you I spent quite a while watching all of that guys performances lol. That was really cool though, but imo it did sorta get old once I saw him doing the same moves. The fire thing was cool though that he did for the finale.

I know... And I guess the singers always win because they can sing different songs and stuff, but a dancer and that too a solo dancer, they really can't do much more stuff. And that is prolly the reason he came 4th. IMO, he should have come at least 3rd.

I also remember these 2 guys named signature. They were so damn good at MJ's thing, even MJ said that he would call them in his next tour, sadly he passed away. And one of them is Paki so it's even better :D
But yeah, you'll enjoy, watch this :

-Formerly DCM

Return to General Chat