Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Who can I order the app from?

<<

Zorisok

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:07 pm

Who can I order the app from?

I have my own pizzeria and would like to create an app for ordering and making deliveries. Who can I order its creation from?
<<

Lionello

Post Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:35 pm

Re: Who can I order the app from?

I also needed to make such an app for my cafe. For this I turned to the experts of the company Develux, after reading their portfolio and client reviews. And I did not regret it, because in my case their services turned out to be qualitative and effective! Literally in a month they made a cool application. Read here about the process of custom mobile app development services https://develux.com/custom-mobile-app-development
<<

Alex2022

Young Brewer

Post Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:52 am

Zorisok wrote:I have my own pizzeria and would like to create an app for ordering and making deliveries. Who can I order its creation from?

Mobile applications are extremely popular as all the world uses mobile devices. This is comfortable and easy to use a mobile app instead of a web application or in addition to it. Besides numerous entertainment apps, there are also lots of useful ones. Mobile applications are almost everywhere from a marketplace to corporate needs. If you want to get an app of your dream, the first thing you should know is how much it would cost. In RexSoft, there is collected maximum useful info on that topic for you.

https://rexsoftinc.com/mobile-app-development-cost
<<

Abraham.Greyson

Post Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:49 am

You can order an app from a development company, I guess it is pretty obvious. From my sight, I can recommend 4IRE. I used to work with them before and I might say that they are very confident in it, especially if we are talking about NFT Marketplace https://4irelabs.com/nft-marketplace-for-p2e/
<<

ofrad

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:48 pm

The choice of one or another type of developer depends entirely on the tasks that you assign to the application. It is important to take into account not only current wishes, but also the prospects for the development of the product in the future. A simple application with common features can be made on the constructor by freelancers. A complex application with unique functionality that requires integration with the internal system of the enterprise is a matter of solution by a serious qualified team of developers, designers, layout designers. In this case, your choice is a full cycle studio.

Return to General Chat