<<

rerka

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:28 pm

RDI Detailing. Ceramic Coating Vancouver

RDI Detailing. Ceramic Coating Vancouver
Not so long ago, car bodies were covered with wax-based solutions, but today this method is irretrievably outdated, because polymer ceramics have replaced it.
RDI Detailing. Ceramic Coating Vancouver https://www.rdidetailing.ca
Among the pros and cons of the ceramic coating of the car, the following can be distinguished:
rich mirror shine;
reliable protection from dirt and water;
complete protection from the entire "aggressive" arsenal of car washes: contact brushes, chemically active agents, cheap reagents that give quick results, etc.;
and most importantly: reliable protection from minor mechanical damage!
However, everything has its drawbacks. In this case, the main disadvantage of covering the body with ceramics is its cost. Such a coating requires special conditions for application, as well as special qualifications of workers.
Moreover, polymer ceramics are very difficult to find on sale — most often manufacturers sell it exclusively to auto repair shops, bypassing stores. The thing is that such a coating is an alloy of many technologies and a lot of work by chemical scientists, because they have to deal even with nano—elements.
There are no more disadvantages: the ceramic coating of the car is really a very useful improvement that fully justifies all the declared qualities.
Nanoceramics versus polymer ceramics.
These two types of body coating cause a lot of controversy at auto forums: some supporters speak in favor of nanotechnology, others in favor of traditional polymer ceramics. The truth is that the price of nano ceramic car coating will always be significantly higher than the price of the traditional polymer method.
In addition, experts note that polymer ceramics are much more durable and functional than its nano-analogue. Polymer ceramics, for example, slightly strengthens the body of the car as a whole, which can be very useful in case of an accidental collision in the parking lot. Consumers also note that nano-ceramics look much more attractive.
<<

Luku

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:54 am

Re: RDI Detailing. Ceramic Coating Vancouver

Hi all, I myself have often wondered if I wash my car properly, do I need to take it to the car wash every time, or is it enough a few times a year.... I started looking through forums looking for an answer to the question and found an article about that clay bar for cars, it succinctly describes a lot of car washing tips, I started using them a few months ago and so far there have been no problems)

Return to General Chat