<<

Sundall

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:55 am

Profitable trading

I am interested in the profitable trading. I mean cooperation with a broker, who gives the best conditions. Who can you advise?
<<

Vaine

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:02 am

Re: Profitable trading

To be honest, I did not find a good broker the first time. But the search was successful. I chose FBS and its method of working with clients, as well as the loyalty program https://fbs.com/blog/how-to-get-rewards ... rogram-118 because, compared to other companies, this broker acts more generously and profitably.
<<

soveronder

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:03 am

When starting to trade, it is important to understand what you want to achieve from it, and how you define success. Set yourself a realistic and quantifiable goal. This could be something along the lines of, achieving a 20% annual return on your investment, or reaching a total of 100 pips per month.
Your goal should also be easy to measure.
Set a goal that can be achieved over a long time frame - it is recommended to set an annual goal to achieve rather than a monthly goal.
<<

tlerionaz

Brewer
Brewer

Post Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:06 am

Before investing money in a particular broker, be sure to read the reviews on the Global Fraud Protection website about the Athens Markets broker https://globalfraudprotection.com/scam-recovery/athens-markets-broker-review/ and other brokers. This will help you avoid losing money.
Global Fraud Protection writes professional and honest reviews about unscrupulous, fraudulent (scam / fraud) Forex, Crypto and CFD brokers
<<

Tommy83

Young Brewer

Post Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:49 am

To make trading profitable I can advise you of hotforex broker as the most relaible on the market right now. Also, don't forget about risk management. This is very important when trading.
<<

Tirlibobo

Post Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:50 am

As the cryptocurrency market becomes more and more popular, platforms in this area are also making a name for themselves more and more every day. The MyCointainer platform aims to become one of the leaders in cryptocurrency staking. Already now a huge number of people use this company's staking services. Read more in the article https://www.coinbilgi.net/mycointainer-kripto-stake-odulleri-ile-one-cikiyor-2/

Return to General Chat