Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

How can I find out if my girlfriend is cheating on me?

<<

Samuelc

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:30 am

Re: How can I find out if my girlfriend is cheating on me?

How can you find out if your girlfriend is cheating on you? Well, she might be cheating on you with someone else! Or maybe she isn’t! Or maybe they aren’t even together anymore! But she might still be reading this piece right now and thinking about you right now!

I have collected these signs of cheating girls from my experience, and I want to help you. So here are some things to consider:

1) Is there something wrong with her face or body language or clothes or demeanor that makes her say “Hey, I think I just cheated on my boyfriend! Let me go check his number again…”
2) Is there something wrong with her name or phone number or address or social network profiles or website profile that makes her say “Hey, I think I just cheated on my boyfriend… let me go check his number again…”
3) Is there something wrong with any aspect of your relationship that makes her say “Hey, I think I just cheated on my boyfriend… let me go check his number again…”
4) If so, what does she want from you? What does she not want from you at this moment in time?
5) If there isn't anything wrong but is something more complicated than guys who cheat simply don't bother trying to keep track of their partners then what's going on?
6) Does she have any kids by other men (or "other woman") who haven't returned those calls yet??
7) Does she have any kids by other men who aren't returning those calls yet??

If at least five signs coincide with the behavior of your girlfriend, you can be sure she is cheating.
<<

RobertGarrett76

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:22 am

Re: How can I find out if my girlfriend is cheating on me?

If your girlfriend is cheating on you you need to break up with her immediately. That's what I did when I found out that my fiancée was kissing my best friend. I didn't suffer long, because I immediately started looking for another girl on this website https://ladadate.com/russian-brides. I have always been interested in trying a relationship with a Russian girl as I have heard that they are very temperamental. I hope to find the perfect girl here.

Return to General Chat