Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Post pictures of your electronics

<<

Mailas

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:01 pm

PSP_man wrote:
in_da_house wrote:
D_Lord wrote:Cant wait to tell an admin about that.
I was mesly pointing out that he was talking about Dano.
Not only is that insult but its spazzing out.

i cant wait to tell an admin about this winge winge winge ur such a lil b**ch i tell ya

damn, FINALLY someone sees it my way
thatnks inda house, you rock :)

but supashay, it's good to hear that you're gonna get a camera soon
do you have a lot of stuff?

Wow, just......wow you can't even listen to mods.
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:11 pm

he's listening to mods, u are just kind of a whiner sometimes, who cares if PSP man dosen't like you, then F**K it, but you just can't be a man and let it go, you seem a bit like a suck up,

On-Topic:If my dad wasn't playing a sick cruel joke then I should have my Comera in about 2 hours.
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
<<

shadox

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:16 pm

Lol.. a cruel jok..
Mailas, grow up..

And I finally got a DS Lite.. you were right Dano, it is like 100x better than the origional.
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:17 pm

OMG I have to get one of those lol
<<

Mailas

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:23 pm

supashay91 wrote:he's listening to mods, u are just kind of a whiner sometimes, who cares if PSP man dosen't like you, then F**K it, but you just can't be a man and let it go, you seem a bit like a suck up,

On-Topic:If my dad wasn't playing a sick cruel joke then I should have my Comera in about 2 hours.

I can't let it go??? He can't let anything go, I try to ignore while he just doesnt stop:
damn, FINALLY someone sees it my way
thatnks inda house, you rock

LOL, no Im not whining its just hilarious how he sais things. Lol, I dont think in da house was even talking to me :lol:
Plus I dont think he even saw what stk said.
Well PSP Man, heres a tip: Stop saying sh&% that doesnt even make sense after everything I say, and dont whine.
Now hes going to say something after this that goes off topic. :wink:

On Topic:
Well I hope that camera does you good.
I hope I dont lose my camera. Digital Pioneer.
<<

Necrophiliac

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:51 pm

Listen up everybody, PSP man especially. This is a good topic about ELECTRONICS THAT YOU OWN. I enjoy posting on this topic and seeing what gadgets other people have, but people keep getting way off topic. If you want to ask about a gadget that someone has, or discuss the quality of these items, then this is an excellent place to do so. Just keep the conversations confined to that though and remain on topic. All too often a forum topic gets ruined by a few jackasses who feel the need to engage in flaming or flame bait others. I do not wish to see this topic get locked because of the stupidity of a few retards who are incapable of reading the rules. You have already been warned by stk pyro PSP man, cut the bulls**t. If anyone has any objections than they can take it up with myself or one of the other admins/mods but dont drag this topic down further by posting it in this or any other topic.
<<

Mailas

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:54 pm

I agree.
Im not gonna be a little rude much for this topic so Il just keep it going on topic.
Supashay, what other stuff you have?
Maybe some cool old systems? I want to match mine with yours cuz I own like tons of old systems lol.

Anyone here have a cool skin for 360? I want to install one but I cant find any.
<<

PSP_man

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:00 pm

omfg...
you have GOT to be kidding me.......

1. can you not see? Mailas is the one here being a douche bag
2. i haven't even SAID anything in this topic except stay on topic! except for that agreement with in da house
but even then i made a comment to stay on topic
3. Mailas is trying to act all innocent and suck up to the mods but in fact no one even likes him!
sh*t whatever, i dont give a f*ck.

anyways, supashay, i hope u get that camera dude
cuz now i really wanna see your stuff hahaha

and i cant believe that the Lite is better than the normal!
what makes it so much better? just the fact that it's smaller?
<<

Mailas

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:20 pm

Acting innocent?
Im just telling people whats going on.
The owner, Nik said to me while I was a mod, that if someone on a differrent forum I wasnt moderating was doing something wrnog, I tell an admin or mod about it that was moderating that forum.

And I told StK PYRO, you didnt stop, I told Necro since you wouldnt cooperate with a mod, and you still wont stop.
Im not trying to be a tattle tale because I hate your guts and I wont make an excuse to say who else hates you, but seriously, you werejust annoying, and you were insulting.
So I had to tell an admin, AND YOU STLIL WONT STOP.

All I do is try to ignore you so I dont get a warning, but yet, you just pull me back in and back in. I dont know who the heck you think you are insulting but seriously, you are freaking annoying, so I told an admin about how you are insulting me. Dammit all just stop, if I am doing something you dont like, well just ignore me like Im trying to ignore you!
I seriously dont want to get a warning and I sure as hell don't want to get one from something you did, but I also don't want this to get locked especialy because of someone like you. But I am getting pissed off because you keep giving insults like: "Mailas you are such a douche bag, hes a homosexual, or a pile a sticks, and I have no proof that no one likes him but some how I just supposadly know that no one likes him on the site. Mailas sucks b&##s."

The main reason I came here was so I could be respected well and I was, until I met you. (well terdinglage made a few jokes about me but he didnt abuse the forum like you are) I mean all I wanted to do was help people in need for the psp, learn how to use the psp, and I am better than ever at it! but you are the irritatting person on here that pissed me off. Just STOP! JUST STOP, IGNORE THIS POST, AND JUST GET BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE. Im not forcing you to do this like mods and admins do, Im just asking FOR ONE TIME that you would actually not make any bad comments, insults like you did after necro's and stk's posts, and just stay on topic, and FREAKING HAVE FUN. Thats what most forums are about. And I do not want this topic locked because of how you are dragging me in here.
NOW PLEASE JUST GET BACK ON TOPIC, AND JUST FOR ONCE IGNORE THIS FREAKING POST, AND STAY ON TOPIC LIKE I WILL DO BELOW. IM ASKING YOU TO DO THIS, PLEASE? Even though you are probably going to just make useless little posts that might include me, then I am gonna get seriously angry.
Back on topic ---
Does anyone here have a 360 skin they might want to show me? Im thinking of getting one.
Last edited by Mailas on Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:24 pm

ok well I got 45 mins to wait, I think my dad is playing a joke on me...
<<

Mailas

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:28 pm

Lol, you think he might show up with a brand new camera?
Maybe its like that commercial, where the girl is at the store, and she lost her camera, and her mom is at the house saying how sorry she is that she lost her camera, and she pretends shes looking through the drawers to find it when shes on the phone with the girl at the store, but she has the camera in her hand the whole time lol.

You really think its a joke? Sounds weird for somoene to do that to a camera lol.
<<

PSP_man

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:28 pm

sh*t, i hope not lol.
and i take it that you dont have a web cma either huh?
<<

Mailas

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:32 pm

Web cams are cool but the only one I have is this crappy web cam. Its as old as hell and I have no clue where it came from lol.
Too bad I can't give a picture, I lost my digi a few weeks ago :(
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:42 pm

If I know him this is whats gonna happen:

1.He's gonna pick me up and say we are going to best Buy to get me a camera
2.We will drive past Best Buy completly
3.We will get to his house were he will give me his old crappy camera...

I know thats whats gonna happen... anyone think differently? lol
<<

PSP_man

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Post Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:43 pm

hahahaha

well if its a digital camera, then who cares?
as long as it works :P
PreviousNext

Return to Tech Chat