DC emu has begun???!!!

<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 51 times

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:18 am

DarkPacMan77 wrote:On another note, I know a ton of people that loved Pokemon Snap. I liked it the first play-through, but, that was years ago and I'm not near the fan that others are. I just wonder why they never made a second one, or third, or ninth. I mean, don't they have like 1,000 pokemon now? Easy money if you ask me. They could create some sort of new "camera controller" device for the Wii and make millions upon millions of dollars.

-DarkPacMan77-

They would probably make a lot of money like that. But the people who play the new Pokemon games now aren't the same people who played Pokemon Snap. Ya' know?
How many people do you know that like playing Pokemon Red and playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? Not that many. I think it's passed and there'd be too many mixed feelings about the game. They'd get just as much money from it as they got from Troazi.
On the other hand, I'd get it if I had a Wii and a Snap-like game came out of Wii-Ware or something.
<<

Steeler12

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:15 pm

I'm a sega fanatic too, and a DC emulator would absolutely be amazing, its just hard to imagine that when you have an N64 emulator to compare it too that isnt near playable on most games and has been in progress for over 2 years. If N64 was like DPM said, at a quality such as Nesterj, heck even SNEStyl9x or whatever, it would be near perfect. It almost makes me wonder if theres someone out there (not to say i dont appreciate Strnmrnms work), i just wonder if theres osmething better
Steeler12
<<

roxfox64

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:34 pm

Dude, JGR, SA, MvC1&2, Did I mention JGR?

@crait Dude, PKMN RED PWNS. PKMN: Fushigi no Dungeon PWNS.
5.00M33-6
Image Veemon
<<

Steeler12

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:03 am

apparently he ported it to the slim now and says he believes there is a chance of near perfect emulation n a slim, which would be unbelievable

whats crazy is that the video of it on the slim would appear to have it running almost as well as some n64 games
Steeler12
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:38 pm

Yeah, and he hasn't been working on it nearly as long.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:28 pm

crait wrote:
DarkPacMan77 wrote:On another note, I know a ton of people that loved Pokemon Snap. I liked it the first play-through, but, that was years ago and I'm not near the fan that others are. I just wonder why they never made a second one, or third, or ninth. I mean, don't they have like 1,000 pokemon now? Easy money if you ask me. They could create some sort of new "camera controller" device for the Wii and make millions upon millions of dollars.

-DarkPacMan77-

They would probably make a lot of money like that. But the people who play the new Pokemon games now aren't the same people who played Pokemon Snap. Ya' know?
How many people do you know that like playing Pokemon Red and playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? Not that many. I think it's passed and there'd be too many mixed feelings about the game. They'd get just as much money from it as they got from Troazi.
On the other hand, I'd get it if I had a Wii and a Snap-like game came out of Wii-Ware or something.

I Played POKEMON SNAP! That game was tight.
<<

Steeler12

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:59 pm

crait wrote:Yeah, and he hasn't been working on it nearly as long.

that too. This guy should consider looking into daedalus. it would appear he has more time on his hands then strnmrn or whatever
Steeler12
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:10 pm

strnmrn doesn't give out the newest version of the source code when he releases... Does he?
<<

Steeler12

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:50 pm

i believe he does.
Steeler12
Previous

Return to PlayStation Portable