Magic the Gathering

<<

the_end_is_near

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:38 pm

i dont think mtg is challenging, it just fun, and i think that pokemon is more confusing, i never played it i just had the cards. now i just play the pkm games. and in yugioh they made it too easy to get powerful monsters like the egyption gods, you can buy those with 30+ cards for like $20
<<

light_alistor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:37 pm

no the egyptian gods were never playable and the sudo gods they made are useless.i like the fact the good cards are easy to get. more strategy. less "my mom buys all my cards for me so im the best!!! HAHA!!!" i hate rich kids who show up thinking their bad when they copied their deck off the net for five hundred dollars. please
<<

the_end_is_near

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:06 pm

good cards are supposed to be rare and hard to find, not plentiful and at every wallmart in the world - blue eyes ultimant was not ment to be in every single deck
<<

light_alistor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:23 pm

that gives spoiled kids the advantage. lightning vortex, MST, ant pot of avarice should be available to everyone. all cards should be numerous and balanced that way new ideas can form to greater decks and in the end a fairer game. instead of the rich getting richer and poor kids spending money on SMALL booster packs just for a CHANCE that some day theyll get that card that is worth two hundred dollars that the rich kid bought singly off ebay using his mommy's credit card so they can complete their deck and be the best they can.
<<

the_end_is_near

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:58 am

exactly how mtg is, the only way to get specific rare cards is on ebay or at card shops, and even then they arent that expensive
Previous

Return to PlayStation Portable