Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Experiencing problems with Tomba! on PSP

<<

Uentsuru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:16 am

Experiencing problems with Tomba! on PSP

So, I downloaded Tomba! and ran it through Popstation (with highest compression first, though I later tried with no and got the same result) to put it on my 3.30 oe-a PSP. At one point in the game it requires you to enter the Mushroom Forestr Stage through Charity Square (about 45 minutes into the game). My problem is that it goes to the loading screen and never leaves. It seems to be struggling to load the level, and I'm wondering if it is just my eboot that's buggy, or if it is a problem with the PSP's emulator. Can someone else please verify if this is a problem with the game, the firmware, my PSP, or whatever else could be wrong?
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:17 pm

That's an odd issue for sure... I'm wondering if it is a compatibility issue or a game issue... In fact, I'm thinking that people have played that game before just fine with no errors so I'm starting to believe that the version you downloaded may be buggy - or be a PAL version or something. I'm going to try to get you more help by moving this to the "Game Chat/ Help" section.

I think people will be able to see your issue better.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

Uentsuru

Post Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:24 pm

Well, it's not the PAL version, and I don't have a different source to download it from. I wish I had my disk with me here, but sadly no. Anyways, I tried to re-download it, re-compress it, and I even tried to download from a different source (though that turned out to be modified heavily, so it was no go). I'm willing to say it's the game...
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:52 pm

It really could be... but I know that I've heard people ranting about playing that game on the psp and how they remember it for ps1 etc. I dunno... sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

GreyF0X

Young Brewer

Post Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:45 pm

I actually had a problem with Tomba! as well. But with mine it would freeze during the opening video... :cry:

Return to PlayStation Portable