Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:58 pm

MX vs. ATV unleashed

Game Title: MX vs. ATV unleashed On the Edge
Genre: racing/driving
Strengths: Wonderful realistic driving and controls, funny crashes, challenging courses, you can customize everything about your rider,
Weaknesses: One and only one... LOADING TIMES, I AM NOT KIDDING I HAVE NEVER EVER PLAYED A GAME THAT HAS TAKEN LONGER TO LOAD, but other than that it's everything that a off road lover would die for

Description: Basically this game is everything it claims to be, so yeah that’s right it really is “an off-road masterpiece”. It covers a wide range of players; for those of you who think you’re all bad and want a challenge, you can start up an endurance race with unfairly AI’ed foes, and for those of you who feel you deserve rewards without doing all the work there is a simple cheat code section that’ll have you feeling like a n00b getting 999 master balls and rare candies in a Pokemon game before you can say Jack Robinson... just type in: TOOLAZY and you’ll unlock everything, it’s that easy no joke no need to buy any crap. Also for those of you who just want to hang around and ram into walls with you new monster truck you can play free ride mode and do whatever the f**k you want. As I mentioned before, this game takes soooooo long to load that the PSP screensaver comes on…WOW!!! Aside from that there’s new vehicles including the Monster truck, buggy, sand rail, golf cart, and trophy truck Bottom line this game offers the exhilarating thrill and laid back comfort that anyone would enjoy and is a must have for the PSPer.

Retail Price: at release---> $40.00 now---> $15.00 with many special discounts in store (i.e. circuit city's "cool deals")
Number of Players:
Graphics: 9/10
Sound: 8/10
Gameplay: 8.5/10
Overall: 8.5/10
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:18 pm

~Reviewed~

Good job, you might want to consider fixing the spacing between categories for your next review. Maybe throw in some graphics/images. Make use of the bbcode features if you can.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag

Return to PlayStation Portable