DBZ: Shin Budokai: Another Road

<<

necrosis142

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu May 24, 2007 2:10 pm

DBZ: Shin Budokai: Another Road

this game is , simply incredible. the graphics are awsome, the story is decent, the controls are great, and te sound isnt too bad. it is almost the same as the 1st game for the PSP only more players, bonuses, cards, and you get to go around and conquer cities. i give this game a 9.5/10. it might have a few typos in the story, but no1 really reads it... i'd say well worth buying at the store, but also very worth the 300 megabyte download. Also, u get to play as more majinn buu forms, u get the demon king, and goku ss4. also future trunks and gohan... but they like the same.

Gameplay- 9
Camera-8
Graphics-10
Sound- 9.5
Story- 7 [ lack of cinamatics and it has typos]
Controls- 8
Badassness...- 10 [ not part of rating]
Last edited by necrosis142 on Thu May 24, 2007 5:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Thu May 24, 2007 2:43 pm

I'm not really a fan of the DBZ animes anymore. I was around 4th and 5th grade, but it wore off on me. I still know the characters though and I've been kinda looking around for a good DBZ game... I think I might give this one a shot sometime.

Also, nice sig necrosis ;)

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:14 pm

I havent played a fighting game in a while...i might give this one a shot though since ive been looking for something new to try and i like dbz. I really do wish that they would come out with a dbz rpg game though.
<<

george6nehme

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:32 pm

this game was good but got me bored with beating one guy and then a swarm of them attack and u lose
<<

shawun

Brewer
Brewer

Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:43 am

uhmmm how do u do the teleporting? i always get killed when they do that attack on me :(( hehehe anyway been trying...still failing to do teleport... :(
<<

george6nehme

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:56 am

shawun wrote:uhmmm how do u do the teleporting? i always get killed when they do that attack on me :(( hehehe anyway been trying...still failing to do teleport... :(

I think when ur fighting and u have at least three bars press X and the direction of the character u are fighting but in practice u need all 7 bars
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:13 pm

Re: DBZ: Shin Budokai: Another Road

necrosis142 wrote:this game is , simply incredible. the graphics are awsome, the story is decent, the controls are great, and te sound isnt too bad. it is almost the same as the 1st game for the PSP only more players, bonuses, cards, and you get to go around and conquer cities. i give this game a 9.5/10. it might have a few typos in the story, but no1 really reads it... i'd say well worth buying at the store, but also very worth the 300 megabyte download. Also, u get to play as more majinn buu forms, u get the demon king, and goku ss4. also future trunks and gohan... but they like the same.

Gameplay- 9
Camera-8
Graphics-10
Sound- 9.5
Controls- 8

wow thats detailed. :roll:
<<

necrosis142

Young Brewer

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:45 pm

Re: DBZ: Shin Budokai: Another Road

Puncharger wrote:
necrosis142 wrote:this game is , simply incredible. the graphics are awsome, the story is decent, the controls are great, and te sound isnt too bad. it is almost the same as the 1st game for the PSP only more players, bonuses, cards, and you get to go around and conquer cities. i give this game a 9.5/10. it might have a few typos in the story, but no1 really reads it... i'd say well worth buying at the store, but also very worth the 300 megabyte download. Also, u get to play as more majinn buu forms, u get the demon king, and goku ss4. also future trunks and gohan... but they like the same.

Gameplay- 9
Camera-8
Graphics-10
Sound- 9.5
Controls- 8

wow thats detailed. :roll:

well it took me like a minute so thanks ..-.-

Return to PlayStation Portable