Damn, it's been a while.

<<

PSP_man

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:05 pm

Slick wrote:lol I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Hahahaha
don't even act like you
are expecting something,
PSPruler!

lmao
A recent study shows that 98% of all
teenagers smoke pot, or have tried pot.
If you are one of the 79% of those who
don't give a sh*t, post this in your signature.

Save Sony, Buy A PS3!
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:27 pm

Mailas had been on pretty shaky ground for a while. I know when I had come here, he was a moderator and I think it's fair to say that the majority of people didn't like him, so he was taken from his position and left the brew for a while. I guess you can say it was mainly my fault because I was the one that convinced the admins at the time that it was the right thing to do, that either I would leave or that Mailas would get demodded. So he was taken out of power, but when I became an admin, I think the very first thing that I did was give Mailas his old Moderator position back. Since DA and I always had a 1up on him, there's no way he could abuse his power, and I don't think that was his intent anyways. From then on, he gained back a lot of respect and then, out of the blue, he resigned from his moderator position. I still don't really know the reason why, but that's the "story" on Mailas I guess. It was good that he stayed on staff for the time that he did though. It gave the new moderators, staxx and ace, the ability to look up to Mailas and learn how to do the job correctly.

I wish Mailas came around more, but he seems somewhat busy I suppose.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

Mailas

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:51 pm

My new tech class is extremely busy, were fixing stuff around the school, but now Im more noticed XD
Plus my online game Im working hard on, I think the main reason I came around here all the time was because pspbrew was set to my homepage, and firefox always ran when my Pc was on.
<<

blackzmage

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:55 pm

DarkPacMan77 wrote:Mailas had been on pretty shaky ground for a while. I know when I had come here, he was a moderator and I think it's fair to say that the majority of people didn't like him, so he was taken from his position and left the brew for a while. I guess you can say it was mainly my fault because I was the one that convinced the admins at the time that it was the right thing to do, that either I would leave or that Mailas would get demodded. So he was taken out of power, but when I became an admin, I think the very first thing that I did was give Mailas his old Moderator position back. Since DA and I always had a 1up on him, there's no way he could abuse his power, and I don't think that was his intent anyways. From then on, he gained back a lot of respect and then, out of the blue, he resigned from his moderator position. I still don't really know the reason why, but that's the "story" on Mailas I guess. It was good that he stayed on staff for the time that he did though. It gave the new moderators, staxx and ace, the ability to look up to Mailas and learn how to do the job correctly.

I wish Mailas came around more, but he seems somewhat busy I suppose.

-DarkPacMan77-

i gladly accepted Mailas as a moderator
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 60 times

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:03 pm

Welcome back man!
<<

PSP_man

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:28 pm

Diehard335 wrote:Welcome back man!

Thanks, bro! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------

I missed quite a bit of stuff with the whole
Mailas-G thing. I can't believe that people
actually LIKED him for a while!

lol no, I'm sure he was great.
A recent study shows that 98% of all
teenagers smoke pot, or have tried pot.
If you are one of the 79% of those who
don't give a sh*t, post this in your signature.

Save Sony, Buy A PS3!
Previous

Return to PlayStation Portable