<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:11 am

Don't worry, you didn't insult me.

I've actually gone in and out of led phases. When I initially built my desktop like 5 years ago, I got a clear case with led fans and cc tubes. Eventually got sick of all of it, took the cc tubes out and disconnected unnecessary fans... lol.

In Japan, I have yet to see a single moded psp in public. I kind of want to do it so people see it and think "wtf is that?".

Someone posted an internal datel HD mod... only problem is that since it uses the MS slot it's limited by the firmware to 8gb... and uses cf cards... so the price of getting the datel + 8gb cf card is definitely not worth it when you can just buy a 8gb ms and keep UMD functionality... lol. A lot of work for a fairly pointless mod.
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:07 pm

Well, I threw in a couple red 603 led's last night and put on a clear faceplate and wired it all to the hold switch so I can turn the led's on and off. When I tested it before I put it back together they both worked. Now only 1 led is working... so I gotta open it back up. I'm gonna throw in 2 more led's anyway so I'll take a picture once it's done.

By the way, I know it's a double post.

Deal :wink:
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t
Previous

Return to PlayStation Portable