PSP Slim Colors

<<

Zyphxion

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:43 pm

PSP Slim Colors

Okay guys, I'm leaving for Japan in 2 weeks, and I plan on getting a PSP Slim THERE rather than here for 2 reasons:

1. Novelty factor.

2. Plethora of colors.

Only problem with my last one is the fact that, while I know there a lot of different colors, I don't know what the colors are, and I can't keep up with all the new color releases (I just heard they released a Gundam themed one, which is red and black; but I thought they already had a red one? o_O).

Is there a list somewhere I can look at, because deciding HERE would be a bunch easier than finding a blue one in one store, buying it, only to find a green one in a different store, and going "D'oh!"

Also, what do you think my chances are of finding one of those FFVII 10th Anniversary Editions still on store shelves? Slim? (Pun kinda intended.)
PSP Phat Firmware: 3.80 M33-5
PSP Slim Firmare: 3.90 OFW
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:50 pm

Re: PSP Slim Colors

Zyphxion wrote:Also, what do you think my chances are of finding one of those FFVII 10th Anniversary Editions still on store shelves? Slim? (Pun kinda intended.)

The only way you could find the special edition if it was in a collectors shop or something, and you would be paying out the a** for it.

I'm currently in Japan, and they have 7 basic colors: silver, white, black, blue, green, purple.
You MIGHT be able to get a deep red one like mine. They stopped making them a while back, but you can still find them on store shelves here and there.

Just to warn you, you're gonna pay more for one here.

I haven't seen the gundam one... I know they're supposed to have a brown monster hunter one or something.
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t
<<

Zyphxion

Young Brewer

Post Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:07 pm

Sweet, thanks.

I'll keep my eyes open for a deep red one, but this is the Gundam one I was talking about: http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resource ... ackpsp.jpg
PSP Phat Firmware: 3.80 M33-5
PSP Slim Firmare: 3.90 OFW
<<

amaric

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:12 pm

yeh and the mhf2 one is gold not brown...looks kool though...its on ebay just search it
zomgardninjasayrawr

Return to PlayStation Portable