Total votes : 9
<<

8-bit_ninja

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:33 am

I know there are a few despertar ez-installers that make magic memory sticks. I guess if you replaced the right files the program could install 3.52 M33.
EDIT: you could actually pandora to 1.5, then get to 3.52M33. Is there a normal ez-installer for 3.52m33?
This is a sig. You may think that there is something to it, but in fact it is just an ordinary sig.
<<

tbag

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:41 am

yeah but that realy only works withi guess

yeah but that realy only works with pandora. ill do some testing and ill see what comes out of it
<<

Figz

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:50 am

Well if you can't downgrade the custom firmwares then maybe just give the user options for possible upgrades.

ie...if they are at 3.40 OE only show the firmwares that are above that but let them choose which one they want and also let them know that to downgrade their firmware from the new one they will need to use Recovery or whatever.
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:52 pm

It doesn't seem like most of the stuff people are saying is possible. The only way to downgrade a custom firmware is to pandora again... and personally, why would you want to downgrade anyway? If you're going to waste your own time doing that, then you don't need an ez-installer IMO...

I guess you could come out with an ez compilation so people could choose what they wanted to install... but again, it seems kind of a waste of time. People aren't going to want the older firmwares... and they could choose which one they wanted when they download one. And besides, combining them all would make for a bigger download.

You could make an installer with 3.40 (I think it's that one that is required to go higher... correct me if I'm wrong) and the latest one just in case someone hasn't had a CFW on their psp...

But then again the newest pandora brings you to 3.80, so I don't see how it's necessary.

There's a lot of things you COULD do, they just probably wouldn't be very useful in the longrun. I think you're doing great with the installers you have.
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t
<<

Figz

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:30 am

Let me clarify. I am not saying these features are needed. I think the installers are fine the way they are but if you are looking to put more features into it these would be the next evolutionary step IMO. I have used a couple of your installers and love the simplicity of them all but you asked for what could make it better and I was sharing what I thought would accomplish that goal. If they never change they are still a credit to the scene.
<<

/>s/>

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:35 pm

Wait so there is a Unbricker Despertar Del Cementerio E-z Installer?!
|_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_||
|_][_][_][_][_][_]MY PSP ISBRICKED[_][_][_][_][_][_][_|

<<

/>s/>

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:23 pm

Can I please have the link of your E-Z installer?
|_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_||
|_][_][_][_][_][_]MY PSP ISBRICKED[_][_][_][_][_][_][_|

Previous

Return to PlayStation Portable