psp never gets good games

<<

lalilulelo

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:28 pm

AdventWolf whats allowance? LOL nah I'm just plying. Damn at least you get allowance, I dont get any :lol: .
Image I'm rocking Dark-Alex's 3.71m33 firmware with his 1.50 kernel update for the fat psp.............I want a slim now >.<!
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:31 pm

i used to, but seems like the older u get the less money u get lol
<<

lalilulelo

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:34 pm

Uhh just for the record I never got allowance. I had to work when I was 13.
Image I'm rocking Dark-Alex's 3.71m33 firmware with his 1.50 kernel update for the fat psp.............I want a slim now >.<!
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:52 pm

lalilulelo wrote:AdventWolf whats allowance? LOL nah I'm just plying. Damn at least you get allowance, I dont get any :lol: .

*i used to. but not since i was 10-11 :(.
<<

lalilulelo

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:06 pm

AdventWolf wrote:
lalilulelo wrote:AdventWolf whats allowance? LOL nah I'm just plying. Damn at least you get allowance, I dont get any :lol: .

*i used to. but not since i was 10-11 :(.

Yeah but mine was never :lol: but my parents are pretty smart about not giving me allowance. All of the money ends up in my birthday gifts and stuff :D .
So in a way it was a win/win situation.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:57 pm

DarkPacMan77 wrote:I was telling people that pirating was killing the PSP

I do not condone piracy but I think that there are plenty of people that buy the games. I know video games is a multi billion dollar industry (12 billion I think)and that a slice of that is PSP games. I am the only person I know that has modded their PSP here. Everyone else I know uses theirs straight out of the box. I modded mine because I do not own a PS3 and I did not want to buy one so that I could buy PS1 games I already own from $ony on the PS3 store. None of my friends want their PSP modded and I do not push the issue as far as I am concerned it is too much power that they would never use anyway.

I agree with FarQ the library is lame for the PSP specific titles. There are only a dozen or so good games worth buying. I think that it is $ony's philosophy "flood your library with quantity not quality" that is to blame. There always will be exceptions but I think that is the main philosophy.

Judging from this thread I would say that most of the people that pirate would not buy if they could anyway. I do not condone this. I think if there is a game or any program that you use you should show appreciation for the work. I totally believe in try before you buy because there is so much crap out there but be honest if you use it buy it. It took me 2 years to buy Winamp I am ashamed to say. I never thought that I would use it so much but since I did it was only fair for me to buy it. I admit I should have done it sooner and I hope this strikes a cord with some of you and you do not wait as long as I did with Winamp to give back to the programmers that you seem to justify taking from.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:06 pm

que13x wrote:I admit I should have done it sooner and I hope this strikes a cord with some of you and you do not wait as long as I did with Winamp to give back to the programmers that you seem to justify taking from.

I think giving what is rightfully theirs, is due, but giving them extra... I mean think about how many projects there are like Winamp that make you try the trial and then buy a registration code. That said, most people that are hardcore pirates on the internet would say, "Those programmers that made those programs had already been paid. You're only fueling an ego maniacal corporation with your wasted pennies on the dollar". I don't think it would be easy to convince those types of people...

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:08 pm

OH I know exactly what you mean. I know people that have taken Thanksgiving Turkeys that did not need them only because they were "free".
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:54 pm

haha i mean in my opinion i dont think it is right to use something and not pay for it.
I see my friends steal and it really pisses me off, because i dont! and they always get free stuff!

but i mean video games already make enough money....and i seriously cant afford to buy all these games, im still working on $200 to get a xbox 360 from my friend!

but honestly if i could i would buy those games
<<

8-bit_ninja

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:35 pm

farQ, a Richter Belmont would like to speak to you. Seriously, DXC is great. Games like those, I don't buy often. I buy them, then get all of the play value out of it before I look at something else. Although it does p*** me off that my $60 budget (had to do a lot of saving) is so little in our economy, I just wait and buy it used/after price drop. After buying CC:ff7, and getting my airsoft AEG repaired, I won't have much left, but It's better than giving developers the finger. Besides all that, Ninjas and Pirates, we don't really have friendly relationships. </rant>
This is a sig. You may think that there is something to it, but in fact it is just an ordinary sig.
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:37 pm

8-bit_ninja wrote:. Besides all that, Ninjas and Pirates, we don't really have friendly relationships. </rant>
are you talking about me and you dont have friendly relationships??

but i swear i try to buy games when i can, i bought socom, and game i really enjoyed!
and bought grand theft auto!

i only buy games i like, not some trash that i finish and is useless afterward
<<

8-bit_ninja

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:41 pm

No, not at all. It's just that old joke about Ninjas being better or worse than Pirates. I'm not mad, your personal business is yours to worry about, I was just saying my opinion.
This is a sig. You may think that there is something to it, but in fact it is just an ordinary sig.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:45 pm

I know that joke. I am for ninjas, always!
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:58 pm

haha i i get it!

pirates all the way!
but anyway i honestly feel real bad pirating games man, but i just cant help it :(
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:42 pm

you can feel better even if you buy used for like $10 or something.
PreviousNext

Return to PlayStation Portable