you really hate sony dont you.
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:54 am

blackzmage wrote:you really hate sony dont you.

There's not all that much to love about Sony is there?
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:13 pm

yes there is.
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:18 pm

Slick wrote:yes there is.

Such as what?
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:29 pm

justinwoodypond wrote:

Such as what?

"oh lawd thank you sony for makin da psp. i know how something to do besides besides the laundry" lol

sony makes something awesome then screws it up.
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:43 pm

justinwoodypond wrote:

Such as what?

1. They make great games.

2. They continue to improve graphics.

3. They are offering free online play through wifi connection.

Besides, The PS3 is just able to do so much more, its portable to play ps1, ps2 games,
dvds and blue-ray movies.

I'm not being a fanboy, but just face it, they really know how to dig out the visuals and
gameplay to be equilibrium.
<<

light_alistor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:48 pm

if you get a wii you might as well bust out monopoly. you get what you pay for. the wii isnt made for gamers at all, its a freaking party favor. and im speaking from a poor mans point of view the wii is the only next gen console i can afford but id rather just waste the money on burritos and become morbidly obese.
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:33 pm

What Sony doesn't know about is self restraint. The PS3 is just waaay too expensive for a friggin video game system. So what if it plays Blu-ray? People still use VHS... HD isn't a necessity yet. Yeah, it's got killer graphics, more storage for game discs, free online play, does your laundry... it's just way to expensive.

Now Nintendo is smart. Yeah, the graphics aren't as good as the other systems... but the Wii is a lot of fun. If you think it is just a "party favor" then you haven't played the right games. The Wii's got some pretty good titles. COD3 was fun as was Medal of Honor. Blazing Angels is fun if you like flight-sim type games. Resident Evil's fun, and graphically not too shabby. I just recently started playing The Bigs, which is a baseball game that's pretty fun. Transformers isn't the best game, but it's fun to destroy stuff in the game sometimes.

Thing is, Nintendo made a fun, affordable system when other company's are wanting you to shell out $300+. It's a system that appeals to older people, as well children. Wii Sports does get old... but once you add alcohol to the equation, well, you've got yourself a brand new game.
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:42 pm

Thats another thing I'm trying to get at, its just all too kiddy.

every gamer has their opinion on what they want. Of course nintendo is a great company, I just think the Wii is boring, and from the lack of games I've played so far, thats all. And sitting here waiting for Brawl other games to come out is torture.

and like people said, you get what you paid for right?
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:59 pm

I think you just need to try more games. Granted, I have almost 100 Wii games and I barely play the thing, lol...
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:04 pm

I will choose what I think is best for me, in the meantime just leave the flaws out of Sony, sheesh
they've been doing great when they first made the playstation.
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:18 pm

Sony's a great company. I love their Cybershot line of digital cameras. VIAO laptops are sleek and sexy... the PS3 just seemed like a mistake, at least at this point in time. What's a blu-ray disc hold, like 15gigs? Has there even been a game released yet that uses even 10 gigs of this storage?
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:42 pm

I have to agree, the Wii pwns. Down to the niddy gritty, if you like fighting/FPS then get a xbox or ps3. If you like fun interactive games, as long as really fun games for people who actually have lifes and friends to play with, then get the Wii. I love mine. Its cheap and real fun. THe ps3 is great too but its just way to overpriced. Atleast im coming from a poor mans perspective that has friends. PS3 is for Rich/spoilt kids who like nothing but FPS's, Wii is for people that can't spend rendomly insane amounts of money for a video game console when they can pay bills with that money instead, and also like fun games that aren't all about shooting guns. I will say ps3 has good racing games too but all they really have over the Wii are graphics, there funner to play on the Wii though.

My rant/ 2 cents.

I just realized we are completely off topic lol ok sorry, back on topic.
Take the wiikey out and send it to them, they might fix it with the wiikey in but there ain't no telling. Better to be safe and secure then to just be well...clueless lol.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

light_alistor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:25 pm

lol just FPS? you've got to be kidding me. sony is KNOWN for RPGs. if any game owns the FPS scene its the 360 hands down. all those games brent said arent very original games. resident evil 4? its just the same thing with a more interesting controller, blazing angels done already, or just another sport or movie game. what about a game that is only released for the wii that isnt a total acid trip? and if you say twilight princess im going to stab myself in the face with dull pencils. the wii doesnt offer me any stimulation. well thats not true like i said about as much as monopoly.

now ill admit though nintendo really knows how to market their stuff. they've really broadend their horizons demographially.
PreviousNext

Return to PlayStation Portable