HUGE MISTAKE

<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:07 am

Haha... I just realized... you need an unbricked psp running custom firmware to set up the memory card and battery for this trick. Go find a friend with a PSP!
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t
<<

playa909

Young Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:18 am

I dont have any friends!! :cry: haha j/k ...j/k....but none of my friends have a psp...got my hopes all up thinking that i was gonna be able to downgrade from 3.52...lol this sux
<<

newpspdude

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:39 pm

hey darkpacman..my psp has the black screen of death. my psp wont go to recovery. it turns on for 10 seconds but stays black still .no screen.even though i cant get usb connection or cant go to my xmb will the pandora battery thing still unbrick my psp?

soo all u have to do is have a extra battery download the pandora file and there u have it a battery that can unbrick?
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:58 pm

There's more details in the readme of the file, but one big requirement is a working psp on 1.5 or custom firmware. You need that PSP to set up the memory card and make this battery. Once you have the card & batt you can use it in a bricked or upgraded PSP to bring it down to a partial 1.50 firmware. I think after that you might have to upgrade your PSP to a downgradeable official Sony firmware because the 1.50 build on your PSP is not complete, so it may not have the capacity to run everything the custom firmware installers need. However, if you upgrade then downgrade you will be at the complete 1.50 firmware allowing the installation of a custom firmware.

I'm not 100% sure of these facts, but this is the idea I get from reading about the Pandora's Battery.
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t
<<

newpspdude

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:01 pm

okayy i got a different psp thats is 3.40 oe-a will that work..im going to lose that psp in a couple hours soo thats why i need to know so i can make the battery
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:10 pm

Hi guys. I've finished my tutorial for the installation procedure of Pandora's Battery. Enjoy ;)

http://www.pspbrew.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9208

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
Previous

Return to PlayStation Portable