Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:57 pm

me either! I just found this out and maybe u want to try it. Go here

http://www.geeksaresexy.net/2007/10/02/ ... -xbox-360/

It looks promising. Im gonna do that prolly. Sounds good to me.....Im just worried of when i answer my cordless phone that it will disconnect. How long is the Ethernet cable that comes with the xbox?
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:22 pm

Wow nice. Looks like I might have to pick me up a couple wireless routers now. The only wireless access point I have is the WiFi MAX, which I use for my Wii, but if im going to be playing Halo 3 I might need to invest in 2 wireless routers now. One for a faster access point n one for the xbox to use. Nice find.

By the looks of it im guessing anywhere near ~15ft. I could be wrong though. Could be flippin 20 or 25ft. Somewhere around there.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:27 pm

Sounds nice..........It may just reach..Idk tho. The only thing im concerned about with the wireless router is if my cordless phones will disconnect me from it. I have DSL and all so i can talk on the phone and be on the internet at the same time but when i played my DS everytime someone called i got disconnected. So im worried about that.

And anybody who has an xbox 360, does ur hard drive fill up fast? Thats why i will more then likaly get the 120GB
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:20 pm

Well the elite does come with the 120gb hard drive, but you could add a 500gb SATA drive if you wanted to without messing up the warranty ;) My friend has the 20gb and right now has like 8gb free, mostly because games take up so much space it's crazy. A demo takes up anywhere from 1gb-5gb. But mailas or somewhere else could probably give you a better answer.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
Previous

Return to PlayStation Portable