Total votes : 10
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:30 pm

haha yea, most of the foreign teachers act all superior to us.. I forgot to mention, my spanish teacher is not all there, seriously, she is kinda slow.. so she kinda of thinks its ok to bash the US or something, idk, but yea shes kinda slow.
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:48 pm

How many people actually read that?
ImageImage
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:51 pm

I didn't :p I was about to until I saw how long it was.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:16 pm

haha lol, i figured some people wouldn't. but it IS very interesting if you ever get around into reading it.
<<

Mailas

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:26 pm

Whats your teachers email?
I wanna send her this topic.............pffft
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:32 pm

haha lol. i'd get in HUGE trouble. gotta clean out the language >_>

and who picked 'No'? =<
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:20 pm

Life isn't fair... sucks you got 10 points docked for the title thing, but then again you didn't follow directions. And honestly, if you thought that the teacher would be more lenient on you for not having notes than you are pretty naive. I'm not trying to flame or anything, but whether you need them or not you're kinda supposed to be taking notes in class.
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:36 pm

yea, i figured someone would say that... true true, but yea, she shouldn't have done that. but i didn't hear what she said fully, i just heard her say something about writing it was a note test, so i informed her that i didn't have any by writing 'no notes' on my page.
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:58 pm

Looks like brent beat me to it... A lot of teachers give marks for taking notes and they usually state something at the beginning of the year about submitting notes at some point throughout the year. At least thats how it was when i was in school. To be honest tho, its an open note test...if you were too lazy to take the notes then its your own problem. She awarded the other people because they werent lazy. Anyways i wont babble on about it cause i'm sure you've learned your lesson, but if not...your own problem cause it will screw you over for marks in the long run again.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:41 pm

Teachers are kind of allowed to be anal. I had one teacher back in school that not only made us take notes (we had note checks every other week), but he told us HOW to take notes. We had to draw a line 2 inches from the left side to form a big margin to write any notes about the notes or something. It had a purpose but it was a while ago and I don't remember well. My physics teacher made us all buy the same notebook for us to take our notes in.

Students get docked points all the time for not following directions. One of my friends failed a math test for completing it in pen instead of pencil. If you don't hear the directions or aren't sure of something, ask. You can't sit back and blame the teachers... especially if you plan on going to college. If you go to a big school, your teachers won't even know your name your first year. They won't care if you did or didn't take notes. Being in 11th grade you should be old enough to take the hits because fact is, some teachers are nice, some are just anal b***hes.
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t
<<

Reigo80

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:08 pm

Alot of my teachers are friendly and understand that you're lazy. I'm lucky to have a few of those teachers but my Japanese teacher man...Let me just say, sensei wa hen desu xD (My teacher is crazy). You ask her something stupid one time, and she ignores ALL of your questions. It doesn't matter if you ask something directly to her face she will just walk away to another student and answer their question. Sucks so bad.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:20 am

well i am a pretty good student. but yea you can't do math tests in pen.. even if you don't have to scratch anything out. because then it makes the teacher mad because you show off to them that you know the stuff and didn't need a pencil. But yea.. I never did that, but I know someone who did.
Previous

Return to PlayStation Portable