Admired Usernames

<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:08 pm

he will never outlive Tupac, he writes one of the most lyrics way more than DarkPacMan's comments. :lol:
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 51 times

Post Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:23 am

SEGA Game Gear wrote:I dig my name: Image Game Gear because the SEGA Game Gear is way better than the PSP.

Another name I have seen is Mr. Cluck. I was playing Halo 2 and this dude was 1337. He stuck my donkey with a plasma grenade and it said: You were stuck by Mr. Cluck. :D

Of course, I hate DarkPacMan77. He is such a flippin n00b and knows absolutely nothing about the PSP. :lol:

P.S. Diggin the PacAdmin title

i use my name for every forum
and one day i decided to google myself out of boredom, and there was a forum with a guy named Crait
and it kinda made me upset...
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:03 am

Yea, I've used "DarkPacMan77" since I was 8-9. It was my first (and only) AIM screen name and I still use it to this day ~ not to mention that I've used it nearly everywhere else on the internet as well. A good couple searches will get you where I've been in the past few years, but I've been able to dig up a few things from like... 6th grade. Interesting to say the least.

And yea, I'm diggin the PacAdministrator title as well ;) I was quite fond of "PacMod" so I decided to continue on as PacAdministrator.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
Previous

Return to PlayStation Portable