<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:54 pm

psp never gets good games

i mean look, over all this time theres only been like what? 13 good games in my opinion and in general public opinion
both socoms(2)
daxter
MGS portable ops
Monster Hunter freedom(2)
Rachet and clank size matters
Tekken dark ressurection
GoW
Syphon Filter(2)
GTA
and Burnout

i mean for 3 years thats WWWWWAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to little??
i mean come on....

but then again i know why we never have games on psps and most people are leaving the seen. look at these its funny.....

God of War: CoO 94,154 download

Patapon- 112,183 download

Rachet & Clank: SM - 197,113 download

Crush - 48,959 download

LOCO ROCO - 163,904 download

Wipeout Pulse - 116,965 download

Castlevania X Chronicles- 102,354 download

MGS: PO- 231,054 download

Burnout Dominator - 269,486 download

and u say that pirate didnt kill the psp

game developer losing billion of dollar on the psp........

http://www.pspfanboy.com/2008/03/09/rid ... y-numbers/

and im one of these people, but i dont care because i have no money and i cant work, not my fault :)
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:02 pm

The Socom games a hit hit to most psp users. I thought SWB: II is pretty good. Lumines is popular too, never played it though. And FF7 Crisis Core will be quite popular when it comes in English, and even now it is being downloaded as the Japanese version.
<<

Jar3tt

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:06 pm

AdventWolf wrote:The Socom games a hit hit to most psp users. I thought SWB: II is pretty good. Lumines is popular too, never played it though. And FF7 Crisis Core will be quite popular when it comes in English, and even now it is being downloaded as the Japanese version.

I never really got into the ff games..Now i feel stupid cuz everyone is playing/wanting them haha.
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:08 pm

Jar3tt wrote:
AdventWolf wrote:The Socom games a hit hit to most psp users. I thought SWB: II is pretty good. Lumines is popular too, never played it though. And FF7 Crisis Core will be quite popular when it comes in English, and even now it is being downloaded as the Japanese version.

I never really got into the ff games..Now i feel stupid cuz everyone is playing/wanting them haha.
haha same, but i HHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTEEEEEEEE turn based rpg, but this isnt so i will be downloading it
<<

lalilulelo

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:39 pm

Just wait dude there is more coming out soon. And dude come on man dont download games. Be fair to those who created those games and buy'em.
Image I'm rocking Dark-Alex's 3.71m33 firmware with his 1.50 kernel update for the fat psp.............I want a slim now >.<!
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:43 pm

well those who created it arnt fair to me?
why should i be fair to them?

40 bucks for a game thats ganna alst me 6 hours? "cough" GoW "cough"

i mean if i had the money sure i would, but im only 14 and have NNOOOOO money. I buy xbox 360 games and ps3 games and SOMETIMES PC :) most i just donwload :)
<<

lalilulelo

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:47 pm

Well, the god of war games were pretty short anyways but theres hope. And at least I know you are helping out cuz you said you buy ps3 and 360 games.(damn your pretty rich for a 14yr old I dont even have those consoles yet)
Image I'm rocking Dark-Alex's 3.71m33 firmware with his 1.50 kernel update for the fat psp.............I want a slim now >.<!
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:06 pm

Well when creators make a game, when it first comes out it is a standard $40 for psp, and gradually it gets cheaper. If people would buy the games rather than download, maybe the games would be cheaper faster and not all expensive. maybe companies would want to make great games for the psp if they knew people just couldn't download it. I know I wouldn't make a game for psp because I wouldn't make any money off of it.
<<

wittyretort

Young Brewer

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:34 pm

usually i wait for games to get cheap.

Daxter is such a horrible game...I bought CV dracula X chronicles... only for SOTN though, missed out on it for PSX, waited a bit too long i guess.

Crisis Core isn't a true rpg afaik, and it can't touch the original FF7, I wish they'd re-release that stuff.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:06 am

I was telling people that pirating was killing the PSP before there was even a stable way to run homebrew on version 2.00. Goto any major torrent site. 8/10 chance (at least) that if the site shows the "top searches" that "psp" or "iso" or "cso" is guaranteed to be on that list. There's isos for other things, obviously, but I've seen both "cso" and "psp" so many times... and not to mention that if you browse a torrent site by categories, you'll most likely notice that there is a "psp" category with the most torrents (at least top 3).

It's a sad shame really. I'm honestly mad at Sony for not being able to fight the hackers. I mean, it sounds ironic because without the hackers, where would the psp scene be, right? - but in retrospect, the psp scene would still be around, and so would hacks, but if Sony would have been able to stop hackers dead in their tracks by the time firmware 3.00 was coming around... we would have seen a positive future for the psp. Of course, I'm not saying that the psp's future is grim though. There's still works in progress and I'm surprised to see that games are still seeming to test the technical boundries of the psp. We should at least see 30 "in your face AWESOME" titles for the psp by the time it's done. Hopefully more.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:43 pm

lalilulelo wrote:Well, the god of war games were pretty short anyways but theres hope. And at least I know you are helping out cuz you said you buy ps3 and 360 games.(damn your pretty rich for a 14yr old I dont even have those consoles yet)
actully i dont own a ps3, my brother does and i have enver bought is game for it, so that was a lie kind of haha.
but a xbox i got from my friend and trust me im no where being rich hahah thats why i get games illegally, and i only bought one xbox 360 game :)

but i mean there are never really quility games, out of all those games i only play socom and syphon filter online sometimes.....
But idk i dont feel good about pirating but what can i do? i dont have the money to buy the games
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:36 pm

you got birthday, Christmas, and maybe a sweet grandma or something if you are young enough :P. Save your money you get for your birthday and Christmas and you can buy plenty of games. Mow lawns or something, find some kind of job to do. You can start working at some places I think once you are 16?
<<

Jar3tt

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:37 pm

get a job, or make a deal with your parents about workin around the house 8)

at advent, im 14, and i work at a fast food restaraunt, so yep get a job :twisted:
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:50 pm

I don't get any allowance, and haven't since I've been about 11 but you might so theres that. I read this book a few years ago that the AVERAGE teen gets $50! a week in allowance! I was like wth! where are these teens, and whats up with that. How can all of America's parents afford $200 a month to a teen for allowance. When I got allowance I only got $5 a month lol. That got me a couple of games a year along with Christmas and Birthday it lasts and then some.
<<

farquezy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:28 pm

i only get money on special occasions...
but see i need my money for cloths and stuff like that, i want to get a job but my parents wont let me, itll distract me from school??? like games dont lol
Next

Return to PlayStation Portable