new guy

<<

Lord Of Laziness

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:01 pm

new guy

Hey ive been browsing the forum for a couple of days but ive been lazy and dint feel like registering hence the name.. but i saw this post by mailas on an n64 emulator and i just had to join and ask. How old are you mailas? cause u seem like a 2 yr old. but any way i was wondering i have 1.51 on my psp (came with it :( ) in your opinion should i wait it out for homebrew or should i just update to 2.0. i also hear we might be on the brink of being able to downgrade which would be awsome. but yah u know all the new games will contain the updates how long do you guys think u can go without updating isnt it kinda impossible to avoid specially with the GTA game coming out and stuff. but im all for homebrew so yah glad to be here.
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:06 pm

Uhh, im not really a mod or anything here, just a member like you, and i would like to say, stick with 1.51. That's in my opinion though. But do as you wish. The reason why I said stay was because I know there will be some awesome stuff for homebrew and I'm sure you'd want to play some of the new things for it and yes, thats why I say to stick with 1.51. But like I said earlier, do what you want, it's not my system, it's yours. :D

PSPortable :D
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks received: 1

Post Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:09 pm

"How old are you mailas? cause u seem like a 2 yr old."

LOL.

Well first off we don't know that all games will require updates, its likely but who knows. Personally if I had 1.51, I'd update to 2.0. It has pretty much everything homebrew has except emu's. There's been people who've made things that can bypass the updates. I'm sure things like that will start showing up in the homebrew community.

P.S. Welcome to the boards.
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!

Return to PlayStation Portable