<<

kellytna123

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:36 am

wwe smackdown vs raw 2007

i always loved wrestling video games since i played them on n64 and smr 07 is way better than those n64 games. the graphic are pretty damn good on the psp. the wrestlers look really realistic in the game. the undertaker look so life like.
now to the music. i think the soundtrack is really good and entraces music is perfect but the only problems is that its not loud on the psp speakers. the story mode is not as good as smr 06 but thats not what i been doing. i been playing gm mode what is the most addictive part of the game. the story is too short i passed it in a day. wireless is a cool feature and the reply value is great if u like wrestling. anothe problem is that their no ecw wrestlers what really suck but have have matchs that would be perfect for them like parking lot brawl and in the crowd brawl where u can jump off a baconly and there a ecw stage what makes no sense unless u have sabu,sandman,tommy dreamer, in the end theres lot do in the game unlocking ledgens. so buy it because u dont have to be a wresting fan to buy it its just a fun game to kick some donkey with steal chair.

graphics-9.5

sound-8.3

story-7.1 sorry for misspelled words. :lol:

replay-8.9

extras-9

ovrall-9.1

PSP AND HEAVY METAL FOR LIFE/ if u need help with 3.5 downgrade ask me./ECW/TNA/WWE
<<

GreyF0X

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:55 pm

I am definitly with you on this one. A very solid wrestling game, with updated rosters, a very decent create-a-superstar mode, great graphics, and fun gameplay. I'm also very excited they included the legends as unlockables. It brings me back to the glory days with superstars like Bret Hart, Roddy Piper, Bam Bam Bigelow, and of course my childhood hero, the one and only Hulk Hogan.

Return to PlayStation Portable