Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:44 pm

Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokia Another Road

Title-Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokia Another Road
Genre: Fighting
Retail Price: $39.99
Number of Players:1 Player 2 player ad hoc mode
Description:The Z fighters try to stop Babida evil plans to free Buu.With other enmies like Broly,Cooler,Jamaba.

Strengths: This game is the most action you will ever get in a psp game. This game is the sequal oof 2005's Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokia.This game has all of the best Z-Fighters as well as their arch ememies. First of all this game has one of the most easy fighting systems on the psp so it makes it simple to kick someone teeth in. As a plus the arenas u fight in is simply mindblowing . Like the namek level or my favorite the destory cities arena. As a other feature u can customized your fighter stats ranging from health, ki, strength . The fighter finshing moves are very detailed like SS4 Goku Dragon Fist move. The dragon come out of goku fist. The music is top notch. The graphics are up to ps2 standards. So this game rocks. Their is more plus to this game then minus.

Weaknesses:I think the weakness of this game is the story mode. I thought it didnt make sense and it was kinda stupid. They should had more voice overs and more charcters like SS4 vegeta. The stamps system as well is was a weak point. But That about it.

Graphics: 10 /10
Sound: 8/10
Gameplay: 7.5/10 This game Rocks!!!
Overall: 9/10

PSP AND HEAVY METAL FOR LIFE/ if u need help with 3.5 downgrade ask me./ECW/TNA/WWE
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:26 pm

~Reviewed~

Your review was ok. You could have filled in more information on the description and there were a few grammatical errors. You might want to consider throwing in some images. Use your imagination and try to make everything appealling to the eye. When you finish writing your review just read over it a few times and ask yourself if it flows smoothly.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag

Return to PlayStation Portable