<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:31 pm

How to clean your ipod video help

I need to clean my ipod video and I have a case and all that but I take it out every once in a while so I looked up google and this came up but didn't know if its safe, if you think it is reply saying yes if not tell me a different way.

1. Put your iPod on Hold by sliding the "Hold" button so the red shows.
2. Spray a glass cleaner (Windex) on a triangle makeup sponge (a cotton swab works, too). Don't soak the sponge/cotton swab: leave it slightly damp.
3. Hold your iPod face up in your palm.
4. Wipe your iPod with the sponge gently.
5. Repeat on the back of the iPod.
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:15 pm

I dont think a glass cleaner is a good idea...I know when you use glass cleaner on marble it creates some blotchy spots that spread throughout the cracks of the marble, so its probably safest to stay away from using it on anything except your house windows. I would just use a bit of water...just wet your hand a bit (not too much) and then flick your fingers at your ipod then use the same type of cloth that you use for cleaning a psp (those silky type ones) microfiber cloths will just result in tiny scratches (as im sure the sponge will as well).
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag

Return to PlayStation Portable