<<

robbiesonic3

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:46 pm

information cfw plus what it does

custom firmware to install on 1.50 The things you can do is copy games to memory card and also play videos on psp with use of flash player 9 . Plus recovery unless you brick your psp or something goes wrong and also play music when on enternet with psp . And a power save program will be added so the power wont die as you turn it off . 8)
Last edited by robbiesonic3 on Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:50 pm

So like all custom firmwares. To have a good cfw you need something unique. I still think you should give more detail.
<<

kellytna123

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:55 pm

Re: information cfw plus what it does

robbiesonic3 wrote:custom firmware to install on 1.50 The things you can do is copy games to memory card and also play videos on psp with use of flash player 9 . Plus recovery unless you brick your psp or something goes wrong and also play music when on enternet with psp . 8)

Stop talking about your stupid firmware that u will never make. stop trying to get people excited for nothing. all u do is talk with no action.

PSP AND HEAVY METAL FOR LIFE/ if u need help with 3.5 downgrade ask me./ECW/TNA/WWE
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:00 pm

Ok, shut up kellytna. Stop dissing people. I noticed the last couple of your posts have been flaming people. So robbiesonic, unless you have a good well-thought, thread with a lot of details, instead of 3 things it can do, please quit this mess. Thank you. If anymore of this goes on, I'll have to delete this and all the other non-sense.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

kellytna123

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:40 pm

he has making 3 or 4 topics about his firmware that he say he going to make. just make it one topic. if u want me to believe u show me a pic.

PSP AND HEAVY METAL FOR LIFE/ if u need help with 3.5 downgrade ask me./ECW/TNA/WWE

Return to PlayStation Portable