[slim] 3.80 M33 to 1.50 OR 3.80M33 to M33-5 + ISO question

<<

AnbuOps

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:03 pm

[slim] 3.80 M33 to 1.50 OR 3.80M33 to M33-5 + ISO question

Is it possible? What are the perks? Is there any major differences? Also what is the newest version for 3.80 M33?

Also after putting an ISO file in the ISO folder in the root of my memory stick... do i need any other programs to run it?

thank you ahead of time.
Last edited by AnbuOps on Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:00 pm

Are you using slim or fat?
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

AnbuOps

Young Brewer

Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:27 pm

staxx wrote:Are you using slim or fat?

Slim
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:46 pm

well, slims arent capable of running 1.50 so 3.80 m33 to 1.50 is out of the question...

3.80 m33 to m33-5 is possible. You just download the update from dark-alex.org and throw the m33update file inside your game folder and run it from your memory stick.

Differences...usually just updates to fix bugs and tweak some things.

Once you throw the iso in your iso folder you should be good to go. however if you want to load homebrew you'll want to look for a program called e-loader.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

AnbuOps

Young Brewer

Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:50 pm

staxx wrote:well, slims arent capable of running 1.50 so 3.80 m33 to 1.50 is out of the question...

3.80 m33 to m33-5 is possible. You just download the update from dark-alex.org and throw the m33update file inside your game folder and run it from your memory stick.

Differences...usually just updates to fix bugs and tweak some things.

Once you throw the iso in your iso folder you should be good to go. however if you want to load homebrew you'll want to look for a program called e-loader.

thank you for clearning that up staxx. I appreciate it.

I have another question! ------ With a 3.80 M33(with or without the update 5).. can i wifi with any other psp? or do they need to have a custom firmware also? if we CAN connect via wifi and its a game that allows game sharing can i game share an ISO i downloaded? If not, if he has the iso also (in this case him having the same custom firmware) will he be allowed to wifi with me?

edit: Oh and if he has the same custom firmware as I and i alone have an ISO can we wifi game share?
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:54 pm

I dont think adhoc works on iso's. So you would both have to be using the umd disc if you wanted to play via adhoc or gameshare. You can play together by using infrastructure mode though. You can both be on different firmwares and you can use iso's if you like on infrastructure (so long as the multiplayer function hasnt been ripped from it).
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

AnbuOps

Young Brewer

Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:56 pm

staxx wrote:I dont think adhoc works on iso's. So you would both have to be using the umd disc if you wanted to play via adhoc or gameshare. You can play together by using infrastructure mode though. You can both be on different firmwares and you can use iso's if you like on infrastructure (so long as the multiplayer function hasnt been ripped from it).

Cool, thanks for the quick replies and information staxx.

I think i've gotten all my answer for tonight.

thx again.

Return to PSP Help