Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Need just a little help for 3.60, making a Pandora

<<

Lexic

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:56 am

Need just a little help for 3.60, making a Pandora

Hello who ever has clicked on this...I just bought a slim psp with fw 3.60. And I have some questions. Now, I have been reading Tutorials on how to do this, but so much is still a black box to me, since I have never owned a psp. I just got back and bought a new battery since Im going to need two. The battery that I am about to crack open came with the psp. Its says 3.6V, 1200 mAh, model psp-s110. Can I use this? Yes? Ok good, I hope. So I am really nervous about trying to open this battery without killing it. I was watching some videos of mishaps and I went and brought out the safety goggles and rubber gloves ^.^ (very paranoid about batteries and acid). Anyways, I was also watching videos on how to do it. Im sure its going to be hard to explain, but I just want to know how much pressure I should be putting on the knife to cut the plastic. Any tips would be so helpful. Im sure Ill have more questions as I go along...Is there a ventrilo server or IRC you guys use? Or would anyone want to join me in one to help me out? Thanks in advance!
<<

Lexic

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:15 pm

yarrr

nevermind, Found some good video tuts and bingo! easy as cake

Return to PSP Help