<<

mayney93

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:25 pm

comp help need help desperate

hello, can u plz help my mams comp has developed a problem where as it turns the monitor and mouse off after about 5 minutes of use, it becomes unresponsive and does not do anything once that proceess has happened i don't have the cd that came with the computer and its not good enough to support vista, so what can i do to rid this problem, can i burn a disc from somewher that will replace the windows xp sp2 disc or will i need to check the hardware, plz help as she is using my laptop to do her crap i need to get her comp running so she doesnt use my laptop to do her patronizing daily processes which can take up to 3 hours.

what can i do to get it running smoothly again?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.
<<

yusefishot

Young Brewer

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:19 pm

I'm sorry, but this is PSPBREW not DELLBREW!!! Wow! Go to ur computer's manufacturers website..
3.40 ~ 3.50 ~ 1.50 ~*!BRICK!*~ (~*!deleted flash0 files*!~)- 3.71 m33-2 ~ *!BRICK!*~ (~*!went over flash0 filesize*!~) ~ 1.50 ~ 3.52 m33 ~ back to 3.71 m33-2 ~ 3.80 m33-5 ~ 4.01 m33-2 ~ 5.00 m33 with 1.50 kernel addon ~
<<

Yumiko

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:00 pm

yusefishot wrote:I'm sorry, but this is PSPBREW not DELLBREW!!! Wow! Go to ur computer's manufacturers website..

The help section doesn't only consist of just PSP related questions. Any user with any questions can come here, and our members would try to help with he best of their knowledge.
由美子
<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:40 pm

Though it doesn't work half of the time, but when it does, it really helps. Trying doing a System Restore. Be sure to disconnect any USB extra devices and hubs. Just leave your KB and mouse if it's USB operated.

1. Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click System Restore.

2. On the Welcome screen, click Restore my computer to an earlier time, and then click Next.

3. On the Select a Restore Point page, select the date from the calendar that shows the point you'd like to restore to, as shown in Figure 2, and then click Next.

4. On the Confirm Restore Point Selection page, verify that the correct restore point is chosen, and then close any open programs.

5. Click Next if you are ready to proceed or click Back to change the restore point.

6. The computer will shut down automatically and reboot. On reboot, you'll see the Restoration Complete page, and then click OK.

After reviewing the stability of your system, you can choose another restore point or undo this restoration. Just open System Restore and make the appropriate choice. After you use System Restore, you'll have an additional task, Undo my last restoration, on the System Restore Welcome page. Remember that you'll have to reinstall any programs that were installed after the restore point.

If System Restore doesn't work in Normal Mode, it might work in Safe Mode. To use System Restore in Safe Mode, press the F8 key during reboot and choose Safe Mode. When your computer starts in either Safe Mode or Normal Mode, System Restore can be used to capture a working previous state. System Restore can't be opened unless the system is bootable into one of these modes.
Stylin' with a "Phat" PSP CFW: 5.00 M33-6 w/Kernel 150 add-on 5.00

Return to PSP Help