FIRMWaRE HELP

<<

roxas16

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:59 pm

FIRMWaRE HELP

can someone please help me . i Had firmware 4.01 M33-4 then i accidently updated my psp to official firmware version 4.05. now it seems like my psp is now un-hacked and doesnt have a custom firmware anymore. Is there anyway i can return it back to cfw 4.01 M33-4 ? i really need help plz
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 51 times

Post Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:08 pm

Do you still have the Pandora's battery?
If you do, then you can.
<<

fallen

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:56 pm

Yeah, like crait said just go ahead and use your pandora battery... If you have one or make a new one then go back down to 1.5 then upgrade back to a CFW. And all your stuff should be there unless you already cleared your memory stick.
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:13 pm

fallen wrote:Yeah, like crait said just go ahead and use your pandora battery... If you have one or make a new one then go back down to 1.5 then upgrade back to a CFW. And all your stuff should be there unless you already cleared your memory stick.

You don't need to go down to 1.5... the pandora method does a straight overwrite of your PSP's firmware... that's why you can use it to recover from bricks. You could potentially install any firmware you wanted using pandora, providing its compatible with the hardware (i.e. the new slims not going under 4.0). Get a pandora battery and make a magic memory stick to keep on hand in case you mess things up.

Also, please read through the rules. You are not supposed to be posting in all caps, and that includes thread titles. Thanks.
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t

Return to PSP Help