Theme question... please help

<<

blakeisc00l

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:01 pm

Theme question... please help

I have 5.00 m33-3 on a slim...
i recently decided to actually try themes, i got cxmb v3.3.
i folowed all directions: i cut and pasted the ms0:/... into the vsh.txt, i put the cxmb folder in the root of my mms, and i put the .ctf file in a theme folder all caps, went into recovery mode and enebled the cxmb.prx, i have 5.00 ctf themes in the folder, but when i go to theme settings and theme, ramdom doesnt come up only the three defeult themes...
i've looked this up on google and a bunch of other places, ive tried it with disabling other plugins, and even completly ridding my psp of the plugins besides the cxmb, a couple of times ive tried this and it put my firmware to ofw... idk how.

so my main problm is that i follow all directions but no option to change my theme to custom shows up...
-i made sure i had 5.00 themes
-the themes are .ctf
-ive enabled the plugin
-theme folder was all caps
-copied and pasted the ms0:lead
-i put the cxmb folder in my mms root

is the ms0: lead supposed to go into the flash0 plugin folder?

i hope somoen can help me and thank you ahead of time :?:
5.00 m33-6
slim
<<

budd e

Young Brewer

Post Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:43 pm

This sounds really strange, first off don't take this the wrong way but make sure you have the correct version of cxmb. I'm not positive but I think there is a cxmb 3.5, and also I would upgrade to 5.00m33-6 chances are it would help with compatability.

PSP Slim(2001) 5.00m33-6;LEDA v2;?;?;
<<

blakeisc00l

Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:23 pm

sorry i havent replied... but yeah i got it to work...
i was puting the THEME folder in the root instead of the PSP folder, lol little mistakes, but thank you though for your help...
oh and putting back to ofw, my psp was getting a weird 5.00PBP, i was loking at it and all the crap was different, it had ofw files but m33 files... it could start up recovery but not start homebrew, but did plugins, was able to acess and download in psp store without id, but it said it firmware was 5.00... idk, maybe sumone tryin to start their own firmware and they used me lol
5.00 m33-6
slim

Return to PSP Help