Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

psp and this site

<<

blakeisc00l

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:43 pm

psp and this site

idk if its just my psp but i cant sign into this site or download anything with my psp, but i was able to back in may... then one day it was like f u blake nooo!!! any tips? ive clicked straight on the link and save link target, i try to log in and it brings me back into th login page with no error message... :?:
5.00 m33-6
slim
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:41 pm

Is the error message a PSP error message? Ir is it an error that the website displays?

I've never done that before so I'm not sure.
<<

blakeisc00l

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:50 am

sorry its been a couple days...
when i try to log in, it accepts the password and username but doesnt log in, the psp doesnt bring up any error pages and neither does the site, it just brings me back to the login page, it doesnt say anything is wrong, and when trying to download the homebrew it just directs me back to the downloads page, ive tried to save the link target under options, but it saves a link, wen i try to click directly on the download link it sends me back to the homebrew download page,

a couple months ago i was able to do this no problem, but idk wat the problem is now
5.00 m33-6
slim
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:07 pm

This site isn't specifically coded for the PSP and may have errors in which we don't or can't support answers for troubleshooting. It's recommended that our content is viewed on a PC because the user interface for unpacking files from .zip and .rar files as well as the easy drag and drop functionality of the PC is really much faster and easier than doing everything on the PSP. This is especially seen when trying to unpack a large .zip or .rar file with the PSP because the processor is normally very weak compared to modern computers.

You may have been able to do it in the past but it was never a feature that we specifically aimed to tailor for PSP users. The PSP's web browser is really not good anyways.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.

Return to PSP Help