<<

fightingfish18

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Quake Scourge of Armagon and Dissolution of eternity

Can these map packs be used with http://pspslimhacks.com/psp-quake-v11/ ? i love quake and would like to try these mission packs on psp
"I figured this would happen, so I brought the best weapon to operate drunk. A crossbow!!!"
~Homer Simpson
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 51 times

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:53 am

I think the Quake for PSP is just a port of the Freeware version. You'd have to unlock it, first, right?
<<

fightingfish18

Brewer
Brewer

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:13 pm

it comes with the freeware version but u can replace the ID1 folder from the original cd or iso or whatever version you have. Dissolution and scourge were sperately released mission packs with more weapons and enemies. Im asking if this is like the doom psp where u can just add the folders from any of em and it'll run
"I figured this would happen, so I brought the best weapon to operate drunk. A crossbow!!!"
~Homer Simpson
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 51 times

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:18 pm

I'm sure you can do that, then.
:D
Try it out and tell us your results.
<<

fightingfish18

Brewer
Brewer

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:14 pm

alright. it'll be a couple days cause family's going on a trip to montana til the 11th. so i'll try it when i get back and post around the 13th or 14th
~Homer Simpson
<<

fightingfish18

Brewer
Brewer

Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:44 am

alright, for some reason episode 2-4 isnt working for me. unless the iso i obtained is only the shareware version which would be ridiculous. anyways, i gotta get episodes 2-4 working before i can attempt dissolution and scourge. if it is the full iso, this might have something to do with the quick installer, which i didnt have on the other computer when i had the full version working. will update in a few days

EDIT: to avoid the triple post i'll just edit in the update. my id1 folder was messed up so i used the one off my old computer. episodes 2-4 work fine now. However, more to the point of this topic, Dissolution of Eternity WORKS! so anyone who enjoys the lava nailgun and other custom weapons can now use them on the psp. Once I acquire Scourge or Armagon i'll post an update for that as well.
~Homer Simpson

Return to PSP Help