<<

lalilulelo

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:15 pm

i finally unbricked my dummy psp but now im lost

okies I finally unbricked my dummy psp and I'm back on 1.50, but I've heard that once your there you dont have all the capablities that the 1.50 can do
(example: flash, homebrew, etc....) what am I suppose to do to get back to custom firmware?
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THOSE WHO HELP!
Image I'm rocking Dark-Alex's 3.71m33 firmware with his 1.50 kernel update for the fat psp.............I want a slim now >.<!
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 60 times

Post Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:18 pm

I think you can still upgrade to custom firmware, just use a new memory stick and battery... that's just what I heard though, I could be wrong.
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:23 pm

Just flash to custom firmware straight from your 1.50.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:30 pm

It's not considered homebrew by the psp, It's considered an UPGRADE, and thus, will run
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:42 pm

Diehard335 wrote:It's not considered homebrew by the psp, It's considered an UPGRADE, and thus, will run

Custom firmware is recognized as homebrew by the psp, which is the reason why its not runable from Sony firmware.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:46 pm

oh really?!! honestly I diddn't know that. I always thaught it was...heheheh!... :oops:
<<

lalilulelo

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:11 pm

Diehard335 wrote:oh really?!! honestly I diddn't know that. I always thaught it was...heheheh!... :oops:

your just trying to reach a post of 500 huh :lol:.................honestly if you do plan on doing that please post up helpful replies cuz the first post you put
up here just made me question the possibility even more(sorry if this offends you)seriously if you do wanna be a great non-mod post up reliable stuff not
replies that confuse the person more(you do help out just dont do this again)
and thanks again staxx you really cleared things up for me. you, darkpackman77, and devils advocate have been a great help to me here.
!!!THANKS AGAIN!!!
Image I'm rocking Dark-Alex's 3.71m33 firmware with his 1.50 kernel update for the fat psp.............I want a slim now >.<!
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:19 pm

You really need to stop with the praise lol - well no, not really... but you're welcome more than you know.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

lalilulelo

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:22 pm

DarkPacMan77 wrote:You really need to stop with the praise lol - well no, not really... but you're welcome more than you know.

-DarkPacMan77-

sorry its just that when i ask other people for help they always shun me and you three are the only ones who actually help me out here.
but sorry again if my praising is annoying :oops:
<<

newpspdude

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:37 am

i got the same problem as lalilulelo same cause of bricked psp but he got his to work.mine didnt unbrick..*YET* maybe idk i think i go the battery cuz the working one wont turn on with the pandora battery.when i put it in the bricked psp it just has the greenlight on for a long time but it doesnt do n e thing?
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:21 am

newpspdude wrote:i got the same problem as lalilulelo same cause of bricked psp but he got his to work.mine didnt unbrick..*YET* maybe idk i think i go the battery cuz the working one wont turn on with the pandora battery.when i put it in the bricked psp it just has the greenlight on for a long time but it doesnt do n e thing?

Have you taken a look at darkpacmans tutorial?...Just so i'm clear on things, your psp is bricked right now correct or can you access stuff like the recovery menu, or main screen?
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

lalilulelo

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:27 am

staxx wrote:
newpspdude wrote:i got the same problem as lalilulelo same cause of bricked psp but he got his to work.mine didnt unbrick..*YET* maybe idk i think i go the battery cuz the working one wont turn on with the pandora battery.when i put it in the bricked psp it just has the greenlight on for a long time but it doesnt do n e thing?

Have you taken a look at darkpacmans tutorial?...Just so i'm clear on things, your psp is bricked right now correct or can you access stuff like the recovery menu, or main screen?

GOT IT COVERED STAXX :wink: I'm gunna help him once he gets online he emailed me earlier to help him out
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:28 am

The pandora's battery isn't supposed to work in a regular non-bricked psp. You have to follow a tutorial here or something (I heard staxx talk about it on some thread) and reflash the pandora's battery back to a normal battery. But like staxx said, the psp is bricked completely right? Are you sure your putting in the magic stick and pandora's battery in the bricked psp?

PS. Next time try to type more clearly and we can understand you better ;)

edit: You people type to fast....
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

newpspdude

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:38 pm

okayy sorry.well my psp bricked maybe a week ago flashing into the 3.40 apple core theme. it wont go into recovery and the main menu.when i turn it on it stays at the greenlight but still the black screen then turns back off. i followed the tutorial here and i put the battery and memory stick here but the only difference is it just stays on longer.
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:50 pm

I'm not just trying to gain 500 posts. I could care less how many posts I have and besides, I have a reputation. lol! sorry I just posted something wrong and I wanted to let everybody know that I diddn't mean to send you in the wrong direction. Everybody makes mistakes and should be aloud to tell people that they diddn't mean to, But that's just my opinion.
Next

Return to PSP Help