Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Anyone know what's the latest IR Shell for 3.52?

<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:55 pm

Anyone know what's the latest IR Shell for 3.52?

I read somewhere IR Shell 3.7 is mostly for 3.71M33, and it does have some options that doesn't work with my psp (3.52M33-4), so anyone have an idea of the latest release of IR Shell other then 3.7? I read the description for 3.6, and seems it only mentions 3.51M33-7 and 3.52M33-1? I'm guessing it doesn't matter but I figured I'd ask to save myself the headache. Preciate it.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:00 pm

i think 3.7 irshell is good for 3.52-4 also........
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:03 pm

Well I mean I figured trying an earlier version wouldn't hurt either. Since some things don't work in 3.7 why not try 3.6, maybe it'll work idk!

Also, does anyone have any emerson codes for IR Shell? I see emerson tv's everywhere, yet no codes for them. Grrr I was hoping to just easily get the codes, stick um on my psp and use it as a remote. Guess I mind as well just screw it now and save myself the headache.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:42 pm

What doesn't work on your 3.52-4? i'n not too sure where to get codes.. i need one for my SYLVANIA tv. probably find it after endless googling..
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:45 pm

Search for "pronto codes irshell" on google and see if something comes up. By the way, you dont have to use the exact make and model for most stuff as you can use for example a sony code on a samsung tv and it still works fine. IRS 3.6 should work fine on 3.52 m33-4 i think thats what im using, cant remember tho as its been a while since ive really looked at my psp for a purpose other than modifying it.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:11 pm

Well just random stuff will freeze, like trying to go back to the xmb.
And I checked the pronto pack and it didn't have any emerson codes what so ever. Ti only had like 10 codes for the Zenith tv in my living room and none of them worked! I don't know, maybe I'll search google again, but at this rate I'm going no where. I dunno know if im doing anythign wrong though, I tried running all the remotes for zenith in that pronto pack and kept trying to turn my tv off and none of them worked. O well. I haven't heard of like any of the tv brands in that dang pronto pack.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:10 pm

how do you download the codes from the remote site?

Return to PSP Help